Thursday 28 November 2013

Words of Wisdom From Celebrities



There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. – Sophia Loren





I guess I’m afraid to retire because i don’t know what i would do. I don’t know what my talent is. So i don’t know. So maybe I’m afraid to stop, but I’ve got to stop. – Regis Philbin





Hopefully, we can build a rivalry and we’ll be able to do this a lot. Make a legacy,then retire champions. – Serena Williams





I have no plans to retire. It’s the perfect combination of work and play that keeps you young. If i quit work it would be the beginning of the end for me. – Hugh Hefner





The question isn’t at what age i want to retire, it’s at what income. – George Foreman





I need to retire from retirement. – Sandra Day O’Connor





I hope that i’ll be hot for a long time so i can make a lot of money, I can retire early, and just travel. Hopefully that will happen. – Kristin Cavallari





Once i retire, I’m retiring I’m done. – Michael Phelps




No comments:

Post a Comment